Another week to Lunar New Year and I am so excited over it, why?? Coz it also means that Shermaine will be born soon.
CNY this year will not be the same for me as per previous year coz I did not get myself any new clothing and shoes, etc, as it is just too close to the delivery date so I will put it all on “I own myself list” for next CNY.
Last weekend was known as the “washing day” have washed all Sherilyn and Papa’s New Year’s clothing, ironed and have also washed all Shermaine’s stuff; cloth diaper, mittens, booties, clothing all in preparation for her arrival. Have also decorated the house with CNY decorations, will be getting flowers this week, washing the corridor next weekend and setting up Shermaine’s bed, all as plan and in progress per schedule.
This year CNY is rather exciting for Papa and mummy in anticipation on the arrival of Shermaine. Papa’s idea birth date for Shermaine would be on 06 Feb 2009 but mummy’s prefer it to be on 02 Feb 2009 and what will Shermaine prefer her birth date to be?
Last Saturday we went to Dr Kowa’s clinic together with Sherilyn as always and we are able to see the face of Shermaine which look similar to how Sherilyn was when she was in mummy’s tummy. I can’t help and wonder will Shermaine has fair skin like her sister, Sherilyn or tan looking skin like Mummy? So many questions: when will she be born, will she look like me or papa, what is the colour of her skin, will she have straight hair like mummy, will she this and that, etc. I am just counting down to the days.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment